Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Ere we go mates--Off to Fowler Beach!

Happy Tuesday! God is glorious! Today I am going to Fowler Beach, a wild beach, and a popular site to hunt for sea glass. I'm facinated by this area, because this part of the Delaware coastline in littered with shipwrecks. Seperating the beach from the mainland is a vast expanse of marsh, a Delaware definition of salty wilderness. Shanty towns are shattered along the shore, nestled atop the dune-ridge. Ahhh...a great place for adventure!

My oldest of 3 sisters, Emily, and her boyfriend are going with me. We're creating a photo album documenting their dating outings, so this a great chance to take pictures for it. =) I'll write you later and post some of the shots we take.

Off we go!

Leah
Fowler Beach, Delaware

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!