Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite Movie Moments!

Today I'm in a crazy, romantic, photo-dumping mood. ;) So I thought I might share with you a few of my favorite movie moments!

Enjoy! =D

"The Proposal" movie

Rhett gives Scarlet a smashing new bonnet ("Gone With The Wind")

Knightley finally declares his love for Emma ("Emma" BBC)

"Emma"

 
"The very first moment I beheld him...my heart was irrevocably gone." (Jane Austen)
Still shot from the film "Becoming Jane" 

Emma dancing "The Ship's Cook" dance. As Jane Austen would say, “To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love."
;)

 Mr. Tumnus, upon meeting Lucy Pevensie in Narnia lol
haha

Emma's not too bright friend, Harriet Smith ;) lol

Laurie and Jo spying on Mr. Brook and Meg March (Little Women)
haha ;)

And last of all...
Jane Austen with Tom Lefroy, her first attraction when she was 20-21 years old.
However, Jane never married...because she desired what was not always possible in her day, yet it is the very thing we all desire: to marry for love.

Yes. :)
Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!