Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Hi lovelies!

Whew a long time has passed since my last post! The primary reason for this, is because I became a full-time University student (after a 3 year absence from college), studying Art Education to become an art teacher and maybe a writer/book illustrator. I've been so wrapped up in classwork I could not keep the blog going. But God's Daughter has been on my mind, as well as you readers (who I appreciate so much!) Now that Christmas and the New Year is near, I'm reconnecting.

I hope to meet more fellow bloggers and writers this month and in 2014! Thank you for the blog recommendations I received from you guys during fall semester! A huge part of reconnecting to God's Daughter, for me, is connecting and sharing with you, my fellow bloggers. So thank you!

God bless,

Leah A.

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
~ Romans  2:10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!