Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fireflight "Wrapped in Your Arms"

As a Daughter of God-- You are precious in His sight! This is one of my favorite Fireflight songs. I hope it reminds you just how much God loves you. Remember to spend quiet time with Him today.
"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 
--Romans 8:38-39
 “When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine,” says the Lord GOD. 
“Then I washed you in water; yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil. I clothed you in embroidered cloth and gave you sandals of badger skin; I clothed you with fine linen and covered you with silk. I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your wrists, and a chain on your neck. And I put a jewel in your nose, earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown on your head."
--Ezekiel 16:8-12
"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen."
--Jude 1: 24-25 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!