Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Song to Abba God

I will sing unto the LORD,
My beautiful, blessed LORD,
Creator of heaven and of earth!

Who sent His Son to be born as a man,
To save us from our wretched sin:
To free the captives,
Heal the sick,
Bless little children and babes,
Feed the hungry,
Laugh,
Love,
Weep,
Be ordinary as a human, but God in all His power!
Grow up poor,
Live a sinless, blameless life;
Yet to be tried,
Die brutally,
Rise from the grave,
Defeat death, and sin, and Hell...
So we could become sons and daughters of God.

Oh yes, I will sing unto the LORD!
My beautiful, blessed LORD,
Creator of heaven and of earth!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!