Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Friday, November 30, 2012

"The Hobbit": An Unexpected Update!

 

Mára aurë! Im gelir ceni ad lín!
 
Just a joyful shout-out to all Ringers (need I even remind you) that the long awaited and highly anticipated movie, "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" will burst upon the screen here in North America in 14 days! A new trilogy is beginning!
 
Alas, I had to cancel my opening night plans because I am in a wedding the next day...otherwise I would be there! But I encourage you to take your family and friends (Ringer's Unite!) and go to opening night on December 14th!
 
For a "behind the scenes" look at the making of The Hobbit, check out Peter Jackson's nine video Production Blog series on YouTube. All the trailers, cast interviews, and now footage of the red carpet premier, are available there as well! If you have not yet seen the Production Blog, I highly encourage you to do so, it's fascinating! =)

God bless you! Namárië!
 
 
 Note: For more information about "The Lord of the Rings", and all things Elven or otherwise Middle Earth, I recommend visiting these sites:
Council of Elrond.com (http://www.councilofelrond.com/)


 Extra bonus! Check out how Hobbit-fever is sweeping the nation and bringing tourism to New Zealand lol. ;) This makes me want to book a trip there right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!