Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Post-Wedding: Congrats!

My eldest sister got married yesterday- she was such a perfectly beautiful bride!

Ahhh. Now she and her new hubby are on their honeymoon, and the rest of us are exhausted lol. I know couples who have had less time to plan their weddings and managed, like Abraham Lincoln's marriage to Mary Todd, for example. They kept their engagement a secret until the very day they planned to get married! (Whew. Makes glad I did not have to plan that wedding!)

But anyway, although it was a rush getting ready, the wedding day was splendid! The new Mr. & Mrs. are very happy, and I pray this new year will be a blessed one for them.
Sooo I just want to say...

Congratulations Sean & Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!