Featured Post

Classic Quotes from "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"

“And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?”   “If I had a world of my own, eve...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Sweet Love Song: "Only You"


I adore romantice movies, especially true love stories...ahhhh. Watched one of my favorite movies with the girls tonight, "The Young Victoria", a historical romance about Queen Victoria and her husband Prince Albert. The Victorian Age which constituted their reign is acclaimed as one without scandal, alive with a happy royal family life, and marked by an active compassion for their subjects (from what I've heard).

Here is the love song from the end credits, "Only You" sung by Sinead O'Connor. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!